Biblical Ministries Worldwide is committed to the gospel and the biblical worldview from which the gospel springs. Many would say we are like many Baptist and Bible churches in the US. Here is a synopsis of these ideas:
- We believe in One Supreme Creator God, existing in three persons, the Creator of the material universe who spoke it into existence from nothing. This God is morally perfect, completely sovereign, unchallengeably powerful, overwhelmingly loving and compassionate, and infinite in knowledge and wisdom by which He has created His plan for the ages.
- We believe that God has revealed Himself through the world, but more importantly through two special revelations of Himself; the God-Man Jesus Christ (the living Word) and the Bible (the written Word). All other truth is measured against these two standards.
- We believe that God created humankind in His image and likeness and required that we be morally perfect like Him, which we failed to do from the beginning. Since that time all have been sinners by nature and do not naturally seek after Him.
- We believe that our sinful nature and deeds have relationally separated us from God. Each human is an eternal creature, and if not reconciled to God during this life, the separation from God and judgment will continue for eternity.
- We believe that we cannot be forgiven or reconciled to God through good works or even religious works, no matter how devout. We are hopeless without God reaching out to rescue us.
- God loves us as His special creatures and came to us in the person of Jesus Christ at the perfect time in human history. Jesus lived a sinless life and died in our place, paying the death penalty for our sin. But Jesus defeated sin, death, and hell by rising again on the third day. He returned to heaven, and at another perfect time will return to earth, not as a suffering Savior but as a conquering King.
- Reconciliation to God and salvation from the coming judgment is offered to us as a gracious gift, paid for by God Himself through Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection. God’s gift is received by turning away from our old worldview, sins, and wrong ideas and accepting His gift by faith.
These ideas are explained more formally and fully in these downloadable files.