If you are having trouble viewing the video, first insure that you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You can download the latest version at get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer users, please insure that you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer. You can dowload the latest version at Microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer. Also, when switching between Standard and High Definition, it is necessary to stop the video before switching versions. Otherwise both versions will play simultaneously.
Please email any further questions to email@example.com.
Core values are the deepest, most consistent and passionate beliefs that drive us as a mission family. They form the "culture" of BMW. They identify what is most important to us. They dominate our decision making. They govern our priorities. They determine how we allocate the resources of personnel, time, technology, and capital. We recognize that striving for these values is a journey, not a destination. Thus, we commit to continually improve the application of each of these core values in our ministries.
A commitment to Scripture as our absolute authority
- We reaffirm bi-annually our convictions expressed in the BMW doctrinal statement.
- We establish churches consistent with the doctrinal position of the mission.
- We apply truth in our relationships.
PRIORITY OF PRAYER
A commitment to our dependence on the power of God
- We believe that God has ordained prayer as a means to accomplish His will.
- We resolve to greatly impact our ministries through intercession.
- We seek to enhance the quality and quantity of prayer within the mission family.
- We desire to promote the quality and quantity of prayer among our constituency.
A commitment to working in and through the local church
- We affirm the centrality of the local church.
- We recognize and honor the biblical responsibilities of sending churches.
- We serve sending, supporting, and field churches.
PRIMACY OF RELATIONSHIPS
A commitment to people before programs
- We believe a healthy relationship with God drives our relationships with others.
- We seek to engage in active, daily evangelism through establishing redemptive relationships.
- We value the priority of family relationships.
- We refer to BMW as a family instead of an institution.
- We function as teams, embracing interdependence and accountability.
PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
A commitment to quality
- We desire to have everything we do represent Christ well.
- We pursue excellence without excess or extravagance.
- We recognize that excellence is relative to local culture.
A commitment to supporting those we lead
- We view servant leadership as an attitudinal reflection of the humility of Christ, while recognizing the importance of organizational structure.
- We are devoted to an attitude of love and service instead of command and control.
- We measure leadership by whether we produce successors; therefore, we are committed to reproducing servant leaders.
A commitment to personal and corporate development
- We desire to be life-long learners so that we can be innovative, creative, flexible, and effective without compromising biblical truth.
- We desire a culture that learns from failure and is willing to experiment.
- We actively pursue opportunities for self-improvement, personally and professionally.